Mega Sale! Save 21% on the BATURU Walkie Talkies for Kids 3 Pack, 2 Way Radio Toy Walkie Talkie, 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Year Old Toy Boys and Girls, Walky Talky Long Range (Blue+Pink+Yellow) by BATURU at Multi-Touch Games. MPN: 10014. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Steps: 1. Insert 4 AAA batteries(not included). 2. Long press SWITCH to turn it on. Press MENU once, Change the channel by pressing UP/DOWN to the same channel as your partner can you communicate with each other. 3. Press talk when speaking into the microphone, and release to receive the signal. Press the UP/DOWN to change the volume. Specification: 22 channels: 7 FRS, 15 GMRS CTCSS Code: 1-99 privacy codes Frequency: 460-470MHz Transmission Power: 0.5W Range: 3 miles in an open area 0.5 -
Product Description & Reviews
Steps: 1. Insert 4 AAA batteries(not included). 2. Long press SWITCH to turn it on. Press MENU once, Change the channel by pressing UP/DOWN to the same channel as your partner can you communicate with each other. 3. Press talk when speaking into the microphone, and release to receive the signal. Press the UP/DOWN to change the volume. Specification: 22 channels: 7 FRS, 15 GMRS CTCSS Code: 1-99 privacy codes Frequency: 460-470MHz Transmission Power: 0.5W Range: 3 miles in an open area 0.5 - 1.5 miles on the residential area. Package Contents: Walkie Talkies x 3 Straps x 3 User manual x 1 Features: 1. Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System(CTCSS): Press MENU twice, and press UP/DOWN, set the same CTCSS code as your partner to prevent other players receiving or interfering your signal. 2. VOX mode(press-free mode): Press MENU three times, and press UP/DOWN to set the VOX sensitivity level between 1-3. (3 is the most sensitivity level). Turn off the VOX by pressing DOWN until "OF" appears on the display and then press TALK to confirm it. (Remember to speaking into the microphone. Not recommend using VOX mode in a noisy and windy environment.) 3. Keypad Lock:Press MENU for 3 seconds to lock the screen in case the kids will press the button to change the channel and can't receive the signal. 4.1.2m drop resistant with a compact body. 5. Built-in flashlight: Press LAMP to turn on the light. 6. Power saving mode: The device will automatically enter a power saving mode after 6 seconds of no use, but it can still receive a signal. When you don't use it, long press switch to turn it off to save electricity. Notice: Make sure your device is at least 5 M away from another radio device to avoid interference.
Features & Highlights
- 【Compact & Easy to Use】: Compact and portable walkie talkie with bonus lanyard and whistle. The super easy push-to-talk operation, it only needs one minute for kids(age 3-12) to learn. Powered by 4 AAA batteries not included.
- 【Durable & Eco-friendly ABS Material】: Well made with safe and Eco-friendly ABS material, ergonomic design and superb craftsmanship,1.2M drop resistant & smooth and comfortable to use.Comply with US and EU standard. Just give it to your child with confidence!
- 【Practical & Great Fun】: 22 FRS/GMRS channels and enhanced by 99 sub-channels to avoid others receiving or interfering your signal. Featured with clear sound, up to 3 miles range, built-in flashlight, battery indicator, power saving function, press-free function (VOX), etc.
- 【Best Gift】: Great bridge of communication with parents and their friends and shorten the distance between each other and bring more happy childhood memory! Perfect for a birthday party, shopping, hiking, hide and seek, playground, travel, etc.
- 【No Risk Return】: Customers always come first! Just buy with confidence. Any issue any time, please feel free to ask for resend or refund. Quality product and excellent service are guaranteed.
60-days no risk for return, one year quality promise
0.9 x 5.7 x 2.1 inches
4.7 x 2.5 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.